Tarzan VR Coming to VR Headsets Later in 2019
The Tarzan VR game is currently undergoing development by Stonepunk Studios, who are also the creators of Primordian. The episodic adventure will be published by Fun Train and the publisher is planning to release the game episodically later in the year through various virtual reality headsets including Oculus Rift S, Valve Index, HTC Vive and PlayStation VR.
The game is a single-player and is based on the work by Edgar Rice Burroughs. Players will be able to embody Tarzan, a jungle-traversing titular character. Fun Train is planning to release the game in five open environments each of which will offer players its own unique sets of geographical challenges and landscapes. Players in Tarzan VR will also be given access to unique Tarzan jungle skills like Fish Eye, Call of the Wild and Earth Vision.
As the embodiment of Tarzan in the VR game, you will be able to swim, swing, climb and fight your way across various environments using varied weapons and challenges in each of the environments.
The creators of Tarzan VR plan to release the game in five different issues from late this year. The studio has offered the following summaries for each of the segments of the game:-
- Issue 1: The Great Ape- In this episode, a group of invaders abduct Jane and Tarzan must look for wisdom from The Great Ape to help him discover the trail of the mystery captors.
- Issue 2: Jagged Edge-Tarzan embarks on the pursuit for Jane’s captors in this episode. He must move across the dangerous Cliffs found in Kombatu and make all the right steps as any single misstep will lead to doom.
- Issue 3: The Dead of Night- In this episode, night draws in the jungle exposing the jungle swamp to all kinds of hidden dangers. Tarzan continues with the pursuit of Jane’s captors in the Sargos Swamps and must confront a familiar but deadly predator from a bygone era.
- Issue 4: Undertow- This is a secret gate to an undersea temple that is buried deep in the ocean. To continue his journey, Tarzan must go straight down into the depths of the ocean.
- Issue 5: The Valley of Eden- This is the grand finale in the episodic adventure. In this episode, Tarzan has to rally all his allies under the shadows of an erupting volcano. The life of Tarzan’s love can only be saved by a strange fruit which can only be found right in the middle of the Valley of Eden.
Keep your eye on this blog for an update on when the Tarzan VR game will hit the streets.
Watch Tarzan VR Teaser Trailer below:-
https://virtualrealitytimes.com/2019/07/20/tarzan-vr-coming-to-vr-headsets-later-in-2019/https://www.xrcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/tarzan-vr-coming-to-vr-headsets-later-in-2019-4.jpghttps://virtualrealitytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Tarzan-VR-150×90.jpgAdventureGamingTechnologyThe Tarzan VR game is currently undergoing development by Stonepunk Studios, who are also the creators of Primordian. The episodic adventure will be published by Fun Train and the publisher is planning to release the game episodically later in the year through various virtual reality headsets including Oculus Rift…Sam OchanjiSam Ochanjisochanji@yahoo.comAdministratorVirtual Reality Times