VR Days Europe is one of the biggest events dedicated to virtual reality (VR) on the continent, offering a chance for industry professionals from across the globe to get together and discuss what’s happening now and in the future. As part of the three-day event HTC Vive will be hosting its bi-annual Vive Developer Day on Friday.
Part of the Vive X accelerator programme, the Vive Developer Day in Europe will offer developers a series of workshops, talks and panels to help them make the most of the HTC Vive platform.
Seesions will focus on topics like HTC VIve’s Hand Tracking SDK and SRanipal SDK for Eye Tracking. While speakers will include key members of the Vive team as well as Vertigo Games, Tobii, LIV, and Maze Theory who’ve just released Doctor Who: The Edge of Time.
“The developer community is very important to us at Vive, and these Developer Days are an essential opportunity for us to showcase exciting new innovations such as eye-tracking, that can help developers build even richer experiences. VRDays has grown to be one of the most respected conferences in Europe for the VR community, so we felt it was a perfect place to host this event” said Dave Haynes, Director of Vive X in a statement.
The timeline for Vive Developer Day on Friday 15th is as follows:
- Dave Haynes | Vive Welcome | 9:30 – 9:45
- Dario Laverde | Introduction to the Vive Eye Tracking SDK | 9:45 – 10:15
- Mattias Berglund | Eye tracking analysis – what you can see| 10:15 – 10:45
- Dario Laverde | Bringing Hands Into Your Experience With The Vive Hand Tracking SDK | 10:45 – 11:30
- Graham Breen | Vive Enterprise: Overview | 11:30 – 11:45
- Amy Peck | Vive Enterprise: Panel | 11:45 – 12:15
- Maria Rakusanova | Finding Your Audience Through Viveport | 12:15 – 12:30
- Trevor Blom | Dev Talk: Vertigo Games | 12:30 – 12:50
- Russell Harding | Dev Talk: Maze Theory | 12:50 – 13:10
- AJ Shewki | Dev Talk: LIV | 13:10 – 13:30
VRFocus is at VR Days Europe, reporting on the latest news and announcements.